Roger Ailes nails Joe Biden-“He’s as dumb as an ashtray”
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 03:48 PM
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
In Zev Chafets' new book, “Roger Ailes: Off Camera,” excerpts are released on the Vanity Fair website
In the book, Fox News President Roger Ailes is an equal opportunity detractor of Washington leadership. Not only does he compare Joe Bidens self described, vaunted “genius” to being equal to that of an ashtray, he also has a scathing evaluation of President Obama.
Ailes, in response to organized attacks by Obama supporters on Anne Romney criticizing her for not having to work:
"Obama's the one who never worked a day in his life.
"He never earned a penny that wasn't public money. How many fundraisers does he attend every week? How often does he play basketball and golf? I wish I had that kind of time. He's lazy, but the media won't report that. ... I didn't come up with that. Obama said that, to Barbara Walters."
But Ailes also had harsh words for Newt Gingrich calling him a “p***k.”
"He's a sore loser and if he had won he would have been a sore winner,"
Ailes doesn’t hold back and it’s about time others in his position did the same. It’s time to recognize the herd of effete pseudo intellectual elephants who have grabbed hold of power in our Washington DC living room.
Ailes comments on Biden, come as no surprise to anyone who has paid attention to Joes antics for the several decades he has been in the Senate and now in the Whitehouse.
Biden has utter disregard for the truth and showed that when he proclaimed during his speech at the Democrat convention in 2012: “Osama Bin Laden is dead and the GM Volt is alive”…Inferring to us that he and Obama had tamed the terrorism situation by taking out Bin Laden AND their marketing genius had made the Chevy Volt a huge success. See Hey Joe Biden! The Volt is dead and Al Quaeda is alive!
But around the time Biden was stretching the bounds of credulity in front of crowds at the 2012 Democrat National Convention, 21 of our embassies and consulates in the Mideast and North Africa were attacked by Islamic mobs, resulting in deaths of our personnel.
Same thing for the GM Volt. Mr. Biden knew sales of the Volt were horrible and as a matter of fact manufacture of them had been stopped due to poor sales.
But facts have never got in the way of Mr. Biden over the years, he has gotten a free pass from the press. If Mr. Biden was a member of the republican party, he would have long ago been tarred and feathered for his prevarications and run out of town on a rail.
Perhaps Mr. Biden is thought of as an intellectual giant among his electorate, we know he thinks he is. But those of us, who have actually paid attention to what he has said over the years, have a much different opinion and Roger Ailes aptly describes it.
See more: US president , Irish Voice , Irish in US Politics , Irish Democrats , Irish GOP , Irish American
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...