From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
Over 40 years ago the country came to a standstill as revelations of lying and a cover-up by the President of the United States were exposed. Watergate became a name synonymous with a scandal of proportions that could topple a president.
Last time there was a headlong rush to pass legislation in Washington, Obamacare was birthed.
President Obama's trip to the Middle East saw him making speeches and conferring with Israeli, as well as Palestinian leaders.
Democrats are fighting tooth and nail, any efforts to clean up our election system.
How this horrendous story slipped past Chinas ministry of tourism is baffling…Or is this just too horrific to bury?
In Zev Chafets' new book, “Roger Ailes: Off Camera,” excerpts are released on the Vanity Fair website
Several times we made the 1,000 mile drive from California down through Mexicos Baja Peninsula, to dive relatively remote sections in the Sea of Cortez. Four of us, all experienced scuba and open ocean divers looked forward to these trips
Perhaps the best Oscar winning performances actually occur in Washington DC. Maybe in the future Hollywood can honor these performers with a special Oscar.
The latest casualty in the war against Christianity, is a Tanzanian pastor who lost his head to an outraged Muslim mob.
Where do failed politicians go after they’ve been rejected by their electorate? It seems Fox News is their new destination.
After serving 4 turbulent years in the Obama administration as counter terrorism advisor, and highly partisan spin doctor for President Obama, John Brennan was nominated to be the new director of the CIA.
Richard Taite didn’t know if he would ever experience a normal life. Ten years ago, it was unclear whether or not he’d even survive his addiction. Addicted to cocaine, briefly homeless, living on an occasional Big Mac and not sleeping, he was constantly at war with his inner demons.
The Senate’s so called “gang of eight” had reached a bi partisan agreement on reforming our immigration system.
In the Newtown Connecticut School shooting, when 911 was called, help came.
The tale of the key dreamers and shapers, who took a struggling nation and transformed it into the greatest economic and technological superpower the world has ever known, will come to life on DVD/Blue Ray Disc, January, 22.
Most of the mass shootings lately have happened in self proclaimed gun free zones. They have been a drawing card for deranged killers who want to make sure they can fire into defenseless people without the worry of having fire returned.
As a demographic, American women are purchasing firearms at the greatest rate in our nation’s history.
In the history of mankind there are countless instances of cult figures who have lead their followers to ruin and disillusionment.
City buses have been the scene of transformational moments in human history.
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...