Gaelic Girl Mollieby Gaelic Girl Mollie
- Finding my great great grandfather’s home after 170 years
- Feeling the fear and doing it anyway - embracing being a tourist in Ireland
- Pregaming, beer pong and the legal drinking age limit - Young-adult party cultures of Ireland and America
- Born again on an Irish island - a feeling of rebirth as I walked the ancient land
- The only women Irish men buy drinks for are prostitutes
But the best part about it all is that in between the wise woman who has lived a long, rich life and the naïve young girl, still seeing life for the first time, there is room for me. I can fit somewhere here, and for the past four months, I have.
Even though I hate being a tourist, we would not have met these two wonderful Irish characters unless I was doing touristy things. So I should probably thank Katie. Nah! After all, I did catch her pointing a few times.