‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain shared a ‘special moment’ with her grandmother at the Academy Awards
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Jessica Chastain at the Oscars 2013|
The 'Zero Dark Thirty' actress took her beloved grandma to the ceremony at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday and while she didn't win the Best Actress award, she still had a wonderful time.
Jessica wrote on Facebook: “Hey everyone, sorry it’s been a while since I’ve checked in. The past week has been intense for numerous reasons, but I have finally stuck my head above water. I feel happy, rested, and so very grateful.
There was a special moment the other night at The Oscars 2013 - 85th Academy Awards while watching Barbra Streisand sing “Memories” – I looked over at my Grandma and she had tears in her eyes. It was wonderful to be there with her, watching her favorite singer perform her favorite song (sic).”
Jessica also revealed she felt like screen icon Rita Hayworth in her stunning gold gown at the awards.
She added: “Thank you to ARMANI for making me feel like Rita Hayworth for a night. And thank you to you all, for your constant positivity and love. I would not be living this dream without you.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...