‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain shared a ‘special moment’ with her grandmother at the Academy Awards
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Jessica Chastain at the Oscars 2013|
The 'Zero Dark Thirty' actress took her beloved grandma to the ceremony at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday and while she didn't win the Best Actress award, she still had a wonderful time.
Jessica wrote on Facebook: “Hey everyone, sorry it’s been a while since I’ve checked in. The past week has been intense for numerous reasons, but I have finally stuck my head above water. I feel happy, rested, and so very grateful.
There was a special moment the other night at The Oscars 2013 - 85th Academy Awards while watching Barbra Streisand sing “Memories” – I looked over at my Grandma and she had tears in her eyes. It was wonderful to be there with her, watching her favorite singer perform her favorite song (sic).”
Jessica also revealed she felt like screen icon Rita Hayworth in her stunning gold gown at the awards.
She added: “Thank you to ARMANI for making me feel like Rita Hayworth for a night. And thank you to you all, for your constant positivity and love. I would not be living this dream without you.”