Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Zac Efron is “still not over” ex-girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 at 10:09 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
A friend of the star said: “Zac is still not over Vanessa. His heart is broken and he can’t get over her. He may seem happy on the outside, but inside he is hurting.
“He regrets ever ending his relationship with Vanessa. And seeing Vanessa with Josh Hutcherson just drives him crazy. He wants Vanessa back!”
Despite Zac being pictured frolicking on a beach with ‘High School Musical’ co-star Ashley Tisdale – who is also Vanessa’s best friend – over the weekend, it was said to be a desperate attempt to get his ex-girlfriend’s attention.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: “Maybe his public flirting with Ashley Tisdale is his way of trying to get Vanessa’s attention. It’s odd because Zac and Ashley are really good friends. They certainly look like they are more than just friends in the photos of them on the beach.”
However, Ashley was quick to confirm she sees Zac as more of a brother than a potential love interest.
She tweeted: “So happy zacary made it to my party!!! He's my brother/best friend!!! (sic)”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...