Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attend the Oscars this year?
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 06:56 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
So we know the “Twilight” couple spend most of their time squirreled up in their London apartment eating weirdly flavored “crisps” (British for chips) but there’s lots of chatter on the Internet that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be making an appearance on the red carpet at the Oscars this year.
E! Online thinks they’ll be there too. Firstly, RPattz will have put in some practice in front of the paparazzi at the Berlin Film Festival, for the premiere of “Bel Ami”. And Kristen Stewart will be out and about promoting “Snow White and the Huntsman” by then too. It just makes sense!
The top ten Irish American Oscar winners of all time - VIDEOS & POLL
Is ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson Hollywood’s worst kisser? - ‘Twilight’ star falls in good company
Northern Lights and earthquakes cause ructions in County Donegal – VIDEO
Hollywood Life also makes a good point, shouldn’t the Academy “be banging on Robsten’s door to make an appearance presenting, or otherwise.” We could not agree more!
As always, the actors’ reps are keeping their lips sealed tight but we can dream, right?!
The Oscar Academy Awards take place on 26th February.