Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attend the Oscars this year?
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 06:56 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
So we know the “Twilight” couple spend most of their time squirreled up in their London apartment eating weirdly flavored “crisps” (British for chips) but there’s lots of chatter on the Internet that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be making an appearance on the red carpet at the Oscars this year.
E! Online thinks they’ll be there too. Firstly, RPattz will have put in some practice in front of the paparazzi at the Berlin Film Festival, for the premiere of “Bel Ami”. And Kristen Stewart will be out and about promoting “Snow White and the Huntsman” by then too. It just makes sense!
The top ten Irish American Oscar winners of all time - VIDEOS & POLL
Is ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson Hollywood’s worst kisser? - ‘Twilight’ star falls in good company
Northern Lights and earthquakes cause ructions in County Donegal – VIDEO
Hollywood Life also makes a good point, shouldn’t the Academy “be banging on Robsten’s door to make an appearance presenting, or otherwise.” We could not agree more!
As always, the actors’ reps are keeping their lips sealed tight but we can dream, right?!
The Oscar Academy Awards take place on 26th February.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...