Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Warrior' and 'Inception' actor Tom Hardy wants to put his dog's ashes in a pillow
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 09:55 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Fighting Words - exclusive interview with Gavin O’Connor, director of ‘Warrior’ - VIDEO
Tom Hardy found playing an alcoholic character in 'Warrior' a 'cathartic' experience - VIDEO
Tom Hardy’s gay sex interview causes quite a stir
He said: "My dog and son recognise me no matter what. Actually, my dog's dead now so he won't. We had him cremated. There's a cardboard box of his ashes on our sofa that we're working out what to do with. I might put him in a pillow."
As well as having strong feelings about his departed canine companion, Tom – who is engaged to actress Charlotte Riley – admits eh is very loyal to his loved ones and he will "protect" anyone he cares about "to the death".
In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, he explained: "There are two things that are great in my life. One is my family and the other is my work, and I will protect both to the death."