Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Two and a Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher splashes out $9,000-a-week mobile home
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 09:39 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 33-year-old actor - who has replaced Charlie Sheen in 'Two and a Half Men' following the troubled star being fired from the lead role as Charlie Harper earlier this year – will be moving in to the plush new trailer during shooting, according to Australian radio station 2Day FM.
With Ashton set to run his production company from the mobile home in between filming, the lavish trailer comes complete with a 60-inch plasma TV, a full bedroom, two bathrooms, a working kitchen, conference area and more than 1,000-square feet of space spread across two floors.
Ashton – who will portray broken-hearted internet billionaire Walden Schmidt in the sitcom – is said to have settled in well on the 'Two and a Half Men' set, and he and wife Demi Moore even threw a party for the cast and crew when the first day of filming wrapped earlier this month.
An insider said: "Ashton and Demi were both cute together and friendly with everyone. Everybody is loving Ashton on the set. He's really coming off like a cool low maintenance guy, and with everything that went down with Charlie everyone is breathing a sigh of relief.
"He jokes with the crew, has no tantrums, he comes in well studied in his lines - it's such a nice change. So far there have been no issues and everyone is really happy with how it's working out. Nobody is missing Charlie right now."
Charlie Sheen injured on the set of the sequel to 'Major League'
Jon Cryer believes Charlie Sheen’s sacking from ‘Two and a Half Men’ was an “awful thing to be part of”
Ashton Kutcher was welcomed “with open arms” on to the set of ‘Two and A Half Men’
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...