Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight's' Taylor Lautner would be 'crushed' if a woman turned him down
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 at 08:53 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 19-year-old actor - who portrays werewolf heartthrob Jacob Black in the 'Twilight' franchise - explained his alter-ego is rejected by his love interest Bella Swan, portrayed by Kristen Stewart, in the latest movie 'Breaking Dawn', which is something he would find difficult to cope with.
He told Seventeen magazine: "I can relate to Jacob's feelings in 'Breaking Dawn'. When he gets the invitation to the wedding, he doesn't handle it very well.
"I don't think I would either. If I were in love with a girl and she told me she was marrying somebody else, would crush me. That's what it does. It destroys Jacob."
'Twilight Saga' star Taylor Lautner leads a double life - normal everyday and Hollywood super-stardom
Taylor - who has previously dated the likes of Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift in the past - recently admitted he would be happy to romance a fan, as he is looking for a girlfriend who will just "be herself".
He said: "Would I date a fan? Well I don't exclude anyone, so sure, why not?
"I don't have a type physically, but loyalty and honesty are important, and also someone who can also just be herself and just let loose and have fun."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...