Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight Saga's' Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene are moving in together
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Kellan said: "I was talking to Ashley about maybe sharing a place out here in New York.
"We're never here at the same time but we both love New York. So we'd be rooommates without being roommates...more like housemates.”
While work on the final part of the ‘Twilight’ series, ‘Breaking Dawn’ is complete, Kellan insists he isn’t sad because shooting is “tough” and he much prefers promoting the films.
He told E! Online: "I really look forward to the tours, I love the premieres, I love the fan conventions, but shooting the movie is kind of the tough part. It's so long being away and it's gloomy where we shoot. I'm not sad that we're actually done with the movie because we have all these other amazing things coming up."
Robert Pattinson compares "Twilight" to "Harry Potter"
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and the "Twilight" cast reveal secrets at Comic Con