Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tristan MacManus’ ‘DWTS’ partner Nancy Grace drops 15lbs dancing
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 at 11:22 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus on 'DWTS'|
“I don’t have time for dinner!” says the undoubtedly busy mother of twins. Speaking of her post-show regime, Grace says “I took off my makeup, my spray tan and went to bed; I didn’t even eat dinner last night.”
Grace adds that after the birth of her twins in 2007, her workout schedule went to pieces. “I used to run five times a week before I got pregnant but now I spend all my time with them.”
Besides being too busy for dinner, Grace endures grueling practices for the weekly performance night. “I’m dancing five hours a day and have no interest in food,” she says to Radar Online.
Grace isn’t the first to experience the drastic weight loss during her time on DWTS. She follows in suit with other slimmed down dancers such as Kelly Osbourne, Marie Osmond and Kirstie Alley.
Following last night’s results show, Nancy and Tristan are safe for yet another week after reality star Kristin Cavallari and partner Mark Ballas were sent packing. Tune in Monday at 8pm EST to see what Team MacGrace has in store!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...