Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tristan MacManus’ ‘DWTS’ partner Nancy Grace drops 15lbs dancing
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 at 11:22 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus on 'DWTS'|
“I don’t have time for dinner!” says the undoubtedly busy mother of twins. Speaking of her post-show regime, Grace says “I took off my makeup, my spray tan and went to bed; I didn’t even eat dinner last night.”
Grace adds that after the birth of her twins in 2007, her workout schedule went to pieces. “I used to run five times a week before I got pregnant but now I spend all my time with them.”
Besides being too busy for dinner, Grace endures grueling practices for the weekly performance night. “I’m dancing five hours a day and have no interest in food,” she says to Radar Online.
Grace isn’t the first to experience the drastic weight loss during her time on DWTS. She follows in suit with other slimmed down dancers such as Kelly Osbourne, Marie Osmond and Kirstie Alley.
Following last night’s results show, Nancy and Tristan are safe for yet another week after reality star Kristin Cavallari and partner Mark Ballas were sent packing. Tune in Monday at 8pm EST to see what Team MacGrace has in store!