Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Trance’ star James McAvoy and wife Anne-Marie Duff prefer relaxing at home to glitzy events
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|James McAvoy and wife Anne-Marie Duff prefer|
He said: "My wife and I want to work, but we also want to make sure that one of us is at home with the family. So we take it in turns a little bit.
"But other than that we just keep our noses clean and our heads down. We don't go to all the parties. If we want a drink, we go to the pub."
The Scottish star always tried to avoid the paparazzi and believes his polite approach and private persona have earned him respect of the press.
He told Hello! magazine: "I've got nothing against people who use the media, but it's a two-way street. I feel like we use it respectfully and therefore there's a certain amount of respect shown back."