Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Trance’ star James McAvoy and wife Anne-Marie Duff prefer relaxing at home to glitzy events
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|James McAvoy and wife Anne-Marie Duff prefer|
He said: "My wife and I want to work, but we also want to make sure that one of us is at home with the family. So we take it in turns a little bit.
"But other than that we just keep our noses clean and our heads down. We don't go to all the parties. If we want a drink, we go to the pub."
The Scottish star always tried to avoid the paparazzi and believes his polite approach and private persona have earned him respect of the press.
He told Hello! magazine: "I've got nothing against people who use the media, but it's a two-way street. I feel like we use it respectfully and therefore there's a certain amount of respect shown back."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...