Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise flew Suri to London for Thanksgiving celebrations
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Tom Cruise and Suri|
The six year old has been living in New York with her mother Katie Holmes since her parents divorced earlier this year and hasn’t seen her dad since July as he has been filming ‘All You Need Is Kill’ in London but reportedly flew to the UK capital to spend the holiday with him.
According to the New York Daily News, Suri left New York last Tuesday to see Tom, 50.
Meanwhile, Katie, 33, who has the day off from her Broadway play ‘Dead Accounts’ is in her native Ohio spending the holiday with her family.
Explaining her holiday plans recently, she said: “We have Thursday off, so I’m going to have a chance to go home with my family.
“My sister makes a really good sausage stuffing and my mom makes a great turkey.
“Many years ago, my dad started this tradition where we all do this run in the local park.
“It's a three mile run called the Turkey Trot. There's even a prize, which I haven't won yet. But it's really fun.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...