Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife supermodel Gisele Bundchen shared showers with her sisters
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 at 10:21 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Gisele, Gabriela and Rafaela Bundchen|
She told Vogue magazine: "We slept in bunk beds and every time anyone wanted a shower, it was like, me first, me first! Sometimes my sisters and I would share one together to save time."
Gisele – who has a 23-month-old son Benjamin with husband Tom Brady, and is also stepmother to his five-year-old boy, John – says she's still extremely close with her siblings and parents and loves taking vacations with the entire family.
More celebrity gossip stories on IrishCentral
Ryanair cabin crew strip off for annual charity calendar - PHOTOS & VIDEO
Gossip Girl Hannah: How to look like an American in Ireland
Speaking about taking time off from working to see her loved ones after being in the business for 16 years, the 31-year-old catwalk beauty said: "Family, for me, is my base. I'm so grateful for that. I really feel that if I did not have that foundation when I was 16, I wouldn't have dared to leave. Every year we have a family holiday, all of us together – my sisters, my parents, my sisters' husbands and children. It's kind of a sacred time."