Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady's wife supermodel Gisele Bundchen shared showers with her sisters
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 at 10:21 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Gisele, Gabriela and Rafaela Bundchen|
She told Vogue magazine: "We slept in bunk beds and every time anyone wanted a shower, it was like, me first, me first! Sometimes my sisters and I would share one together to save time."
Gisele – who has a 23-month-old son Benjamin with husband Tom Brady, and is also stepmother to his five-year-old boy, John – says she's still extremely close with her siblings and parents and loves taking vacations with the entire family.
More celebrity gossip stories on IrishCentral
Ryanair cabin crew strip off for annual charity calendar - PHOTOS & VIDEO
Gossip Girl Hannah: How to look like an American in Ireland
Speaking about taking time off from working to see her loved ones after being in the business for 16 years, the 31-year-old catwalk beauty said: "Family, for me, is my base. I'm so grateful for that. I really feel that if I did not have that foundation when I was 16, I wouldn't have dared to leave. Every year we have a family holiday, all of us together – my sisters, my parents, my sisters' husbands and children. It's kind of a sacred time."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...