Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady says he thrilled his sons now have a sister to teach them about women
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 08:26 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
He told ESPN: "I think it's great for my boys to have a girl in the house, understand at least a little bit about what makes a woman tick -- not that I can certainly figure that out, because I can't. She's a beautiful little girl."
The 35-year-old American football star revealed he is managing to balance his high profile career with his family life.
He said: "I love playing football. I love coming to work every day. But also, being at home, and giving those boys my attention, and my affection, and my discipline, and being a good parent is so important, because I grew up with two of the best parents a son could ever ask for."
Gisele recently admitted she feels "lucky" to have had another child, after giving birth to her daughter at home last Wednesday.
She said: "We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel.
"Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life."
The 32-year-old beauty went on to thank her fans on behalf of her and her family for all their congratulatory messages.