Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s $20 million mansion in Hollywood completed - PHOTO
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|The $20 million home|
The couple, Gisele (31), one of the world’s top supermodels, and Brady (34), the Patriot’s Quarterback are believed to have moved into the home with their two-year-old son Benjamin.
The dream home, in California, is 22,000 square-feet with eight bedrooms, six-car garages, a lagoon shaped swimming pool with a spa, a weight room and a cellar.
The two wings of the house are connected by a bridge. There’s also a nursery for Benjamin, a lift and a butler’s room.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Northern Lights draws thousands of visitors to Donegal - VIDEOS
IrishCentral’s top Irish baby names for boys and girls
The couple bought the house in 2008 for $11 million, according to the Daily Mail. They had initially drawn up plans to modify the home but these were reviewed because it just wasn’t big enough.
Money is no object for this pair. Last year, Forbes reported that the couple earned $76 million in 2010. They’re officially to the top earning couple in the world.
The house is located next to the hills so the couple can hike and walk their dogs. It’s also located close to Bridget Moynahan’s house, Brady’s ex, where she lives with his four-year-old son John.
Of course, the perfect couple have also built the perfect home which is environmentally friendly. The house uses solar-energy, energy-saving lighting, rainwater recovery systems, waste reduction, recycling programs, energy efficient appliances and sustainable building materials.
So, Tom Brady is a QB for the New England Patriots on his way to the Super Bowl again, married to one of the world’s biggest supermodels, he’s gorgeous, has two beautiful sons, a $20 million mansion and he’s raking in cash…but really, do we think he’s happy?
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...