Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The woman accused of stalking Alec Baldwin has rejected a plea deal
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 09:32 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin|
According to the New York Post, she said: “I think it’s a very offensive offer.
“I’ve spent my retirement plan on travel and legal expenses. My house is gone. I’m homeless right now. [I want a jury acquittal in order to] get my life back.”
Last November she was charged with violating the protection order against her after it was revealed she had been tweeting about the actor and his wife Hilaria Baldwin.
One tweet sent on November 8, which she tagged Hilaria in, said: "How Hilaria Baldwin beZEN, peaceful yogi, Alec Baldwin keep my INJUSTICE+break my life? (sic)".
Her lawyer Maurice Sercarz, also quit after revealing she owed him money and had not been taking his advice.
However, Genevieve claimed she was being unfairly punished, saying: "I've been vilified around the world more than is possible to handle in this case.
"I'm being treated like a guilty person. This has destroyed my life."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...