Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Wanted plan to face off with One Direction in New York after Twitter feud
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 08:00 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|The Wanted (left) and One Direction (right)|
Speaking backstage at the Detroit Jingle Bell Ball, Max told Channel 955: "I'm not sure what his problem is to be honest. It started off that I thought we were just having a bit of banter, but he seemed to get a bit serious.
"I tried to palm it off as being friendly again, but you can only take so many insults and eventually I just said, 'Alright listen - if you've got a problem, come and see me in New York when we're there doing a gig together and we'll sort it out'."
The older boy band think their younger 1D rivals - who previously branded them "two-faced" - are immature and insist their dig at Max wasn't founded on truth, despite him breaking up with girlfriend Michelle Keegan after allegations he cheated on her.
Jay McGuiness, 22, joked: "I don't think it's based on any fact. It's like when kids in the playground go 'Poo Breath!' - rarely has that kid actually eaten faeces. I think he was just taking a stab in the dark."
Max, 24, added: "I think he's probably just finished Sex Ed so he's like 'Yeah whooo!' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...