Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Saturdays singer Una Healy to marry this weekend
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Una Healy of "The Saturdays"|
Una's bandmates - Mollie King, Frankie Sandford, Vanessa White and Rochelle Wiseman - will be bridesmaids, while other guests will include boy band JLS and Ben's team mate Mike Tindall and his wife Zara Phillips, who is 14th in line to the British throne.
Una, 30, gave birth to daughter Aoife Belle in March, and said last week: "I want a nice, laid-back, fun day."
Rochelle - who is marrying JLS star Marvin Humes - and Una had a joint hen party in May with their bandmates, partying at London's Rose Club.
Una has also said she has been inspired since Aoife's birth to pen a track especially for her.
She said: "And she seems to like it when I sing to her. I'm writing her a song called 'Aoife Belle'. Having her has really inspired me to get back into writing music and playing guitar."
The marriage is taking place just after Ben, 26, returns from England's rugby tour of South Africa.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...