The lucky Irish who made it onto Kate Middleton and Prince William’s wedding list
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Kate Middleton & Gemma Billington|
See photos: Royal Wedding Photo Gallery
There will be some lucky Irish faces in congregation at Westminster Abbey William and Kate’s big day on Friday. Here is a look at who will be representing Ireland.
Gemma Billington an artist originally from Killarney in County Kerry is a close family friend of the Middletons.
She has known the princess in waiting since she was a child and lives close by to Kate’s family in Stanford Dingley in Berkshire, England.
In 2007 Kate was a guest at her first solo exhibition in Dublin.
Hilary and Galen Weston will also be attending the event. Hillary is a former lieutenant-governor of Ontario. Her husband Galen is one of the richest people in Canada and owns Selfridges in London as well as the
Dublin department store Brown Thomas, A-Wear and BT2. The couple are friendly with Prince Charles.
Both Cardinal Sean Brady and Antrim born Cardinal Keith O’Brien will be among the religious members at the wedding.
Brady’s role in the peace process is believed to be one of the main reasons he was invited.
Two Irish designers Phillip Tracey and Paul Costelloe will be in attendance. The renowned designers are believed to have both created once off piece for the bride to wear in the aftermath of the wedding celebrations.
Read more: Irish designer set to knock off Kate Middleton’s dress- VIDEO