Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Kennedy family set to honor Taylor Swift at a gala in December
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 10:06 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Although the ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ singer split from Conor Kennedy –the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy – recently, his family are going ahead with plans to pay tribute to her at the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights’ Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner.
The event is set to be held at New York’s Marriott Marquis on December 3.
While Taylor and Conor reportedly split some time ago, the family are said to believe the romance isn’t completely over as it was his schoolwork and her busy schedule which tore them apart.
A source told the New York Post’s Page Six: “Conor has gone back to school, and the deans at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts are not happy about him jetting around with Taylor. He was due to attend an awards ceremony with her at the end of the summer, but the school chiefs put the kibosh on it. He can’t just leave school to be with her at every point.”