Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The gorgeous “Prometheus” star Michael Fassbender graces the cover of Esquire - PHOTOS
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Michael Fassbender in Britain's Esquire|
As part of his promotions for the new movie “Prometheus,” Michael Fassbender is draped across the cover, and inside, the June edition of Esquire.
It’s official. We’ve taken a vote in the office and we’ve decided that Fassbender is just damn near perfect. That’s all we have to say about that.
The magazine is set to hit the newsstands on 3rd May.
As part of the interview in Esquire he was asked about his rise to fame and dealing with all that comes with being part of the Hollywood elite.
He said, “It would be wrong of me to say that I don’t get seduced by certain things. That things don’t become tempting. The thing is I don’t like to filter my behavior, but I have a feeling that might be the case now…I don’t want to be in the newspapers. I just want to keep what I do on screen and that’s it.”
On looking ahead and seeing what’s next for Fassbender’s so far spectacular career, he said, “The next thing is to develop, make your own stories with writers, gather a pool of creative people and develop stuff. So it’s not the fact that I’m waiting for someone else to hire me or I’m waiting for a really good script to arrive, I’m actually trying to make that script.”
See we told you; smart, driven, and well…look at this shot.
Here’s a viral video of Fassbender as David in “Prometheus”:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...