Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Terminator" star Edward Furlong's estranged wife claims he exposed their six-year-old son to cocaine
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|"Terminator" star Edward Furlong|
Rachael Bella has filed court papers alleging their little boy Ethan tested positive for the class A drug after spending time with the 'Terminator 2' actor and has obtained a court order which forbids him from being alone with his son.
However, Edward appeared in court to say Rachael is a liar, who will do or say whatever it takes to "alienate me further from my son and destroy my ability to work".
However, the judge didn't believe what Edward was saying and refused to change the custody restrictions already in place.
According to gossip website TMZ, the judge also expressed concern about the 35-year-old actor's poor physical appearance.
Edward - who has undergone several stints in rehab - has been in trouble with the law a number of times in recent years, and was arrested in 2011 after he ignored a three-year restraining order taken out by Rachael.
He was taken into custody after he went within 50 yards of her.
The restraining order came after Rachael - who filed for divorce from Edward in July 2009 after three years of marriage - told the court in a previous hearing the actor repeatedly drives past her house, once threatened to kill himself and refused to take a drugs test when she demanded he take one during their custody dispute.