Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift involved in romantic marriage proposal at a castle in Dublin
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 at 09:57 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|The happy couple, picture posted by Taylor Swift.|
What the bands members didn’t know was that Swift’s guitar player and backing vocalist, Paul Sidoti had something else up his sleeve when they got to the romantic setting.
In front of his friends Sidoti popped the question to his longtime girlfriend, Ashley White.
Later he wrote on Twitter “In a castle in Dublin, Ireland I got engaged to my love, Ashley White … Life is sweet and beautiful. Dublin, great night w/ all your sweet congrats signs and @taylorswift13 announcing my engagement to @ashleywhite25. Magical. Thank you to all the well-wishers on my engagement. We are thrilled beyond words.”
Swift and her band are continuing on their world tour, which is currently in the UK.