Taylor Swift caught telling ex-boyfriend Harry Styles to "shut the f**k up" at the MTV VMAs
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles at the MTV VMAs in Brooklyn|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
The '22' hitmaker Taylor Swift appears to have made the remark to close friend Selena Gomez as Harry's band One Direction were on stage at the Barclays Center in New York City to present the award for Best Pop Video.
While band member Louis Tomlinson, 21, was introducing the award, Taylor was filmed turning to the 'Come and Get It' hitmaker - who, ironically, was announced as the winner of the gong - and appeared to utter the words: "Shut the f**k up."
It's not clear whether the 23-year-old starlet made the foul-mouthed jibe, but she later poked fun at heartthrob Harry, 19, by dedicating her own award to him.
Taylor won the Best Female Video prize for her smash hit single 'I Knew You Were Trouble' - which was written about the One Direction star - and thanked the song's subject during her speech.
She said: "I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about this a lot, I really wanted this.
"I also want to thank the person who inspired this song because he knows exactly who he is, because now I've got one of these."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...