Tatum O'Neal has sold her house for $1.72 million
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Irish Entertainment Blog
The 49-year-old actress first listed the two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium inside the Jewish Daily Forward building in New York for $6,000-a-month rent but in September 2012 the property was put up for sale, and sparked a bidding war.
The house was originally listed for $1.65 million, and attracted interest from 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara and 'The Social Network' actor Jesse Eisenberg before being sold to Daniel and Abby Ziluca.
Realtor Tim Cass said of selling the 1,435 square foot home: "It got a lot of attention. It's a very unique property."
The mezzanine-level property has a domed ceiling which was originally part of the lobby of the Forward building and is the only condo inside the 45,000-square-foot, 29-unit building that has direct elevator access from the street.
The property was built in 1912 and converted into condos in 2006, but retained many original features, such as the stained-glass windows inside Tatum's old house.
The realtor added: "They maintained the original integrity of the building."
The former child actress bought the property for $1.43 million in 2006.