Tatum O'Neal has sold her house for $1.72 million
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish Entertainment Blog
The 49-year-old actress first listed the two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium inside the Jewish Daily Forward building in New York for $6,000-a-month rent but in September 2012 the property was put up for sale, and sparked a bidding war.
The house was originally listed for $1.65 million, and attracted interest from 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara and 'The Social Network' actor Jesse Eisenberg before being sold to Daniel and Abby Ziluca.
Realtor Tim Cass said of selling the 1,435 square foot home: "It got a lot of attention. It's a very unique property."
The mezzanine-level property has a domed ceiling which was originally part of the lobby of the Forward building and is the only condo inside the 45,000-square-foot, 29-unit building that has direct elevator access from the street.
The property was built in 1912 and converted into condos in 2006, but retained many original features, such as the stained-glass windows inside Tatum's old house.
The realtor added: "They maintained the original integrity of the building."
The former child actress bought the property for $1.43 million in 2006.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...