Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle forgives her burglar
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 06:28 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Susan Boyle has spoke out about the thief who robbed her home for the first time saying: “I feel sorry for him.”
The Scotttish singer admitted she was scared “half to death” when she walked in on the robber in her home.
But her experience has made her thankful for all she has.
“It’s a shame that people get that desperate in life. It makes you realise just how fortunate you are,” she said.
The world famous artist caught 17-year-old Scott Millar redhanded, when she arrived home to West Lothian after recording a charity single.
Susan said: “It was such a shame to find I’d been burgled but, apart from shaking me up a bit, nothing personal had been taken.”
Despite being worth millions the teenager only managed to steal a lousy £9 after searching through a pair of Boyle’s trousers.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...