Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle dreams of becoming bigger than the Beatles
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 08:24 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Susan Boyle has said she dreams of becoming bigger than The Beatles some day.
Speaking to The Sun newspaper, the chart topper said: “The Beatles are still around now, their records live on. I hope to be in the same calibre one day."
Susan is adamant she isn't taking her fame for granted: “I'm always so touched by my fans. They give me amazing support on both sides of the Atlantic.
"They even still take pictures of me where I live back home on the street. But if they didn't do that I'd probably worry. I'd think 'what have I done wrong?'”
Susan admits she has become such a celebrity that she cannot take the bus anymore in her home town of Blackburn, West Lothian in Scotland.
"When I go on buses there are always problems with people going, 'Oh, there's that lass, she used to be on the telly'.
"It's just too much so I'm getting a people carrier and my family and friends can drive me around," she added.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...