Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Suri throws tantrum after Katie Holmes denies her puppy love
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Suri Cruise broke down in tears on a visit to a pet shop when her mum refused to buy her a puppy|
Although Suri Cruise fell for a Yorkshire terrier- Maltese mix puppy on Saturday at Citipup, mom Katie Holmes needed more convincing, photos from WireImage show.
Though Holmes won primary custody of the child only a few days ago, she isn’t overly spoiling her daughter. She exercised the power of the maternal ‘no’ with regard to the puppy, and so adorable child left adorable puppy behind.
Suri didn’t take the loss of the puppy lightly, pouting and frowning while still in the store. She proceeded to throw a tantrum in the backseat of the car as a bodyguard drove the mother-daughter pair away.
Tears and head-tossing evidenced the six-year-old’s distress, apparently over the denial of the puppy.
But Suri may have to toughen up come September, when she attends school for the first time.
Holmes has enrolled her daughter in Manhattan’s Convent of the Sacred Heart school, Lady Gaga’s all-girls alma mater, IrishCentral previously reported.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...