Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Stacy Keibler dumped George Clooney because he doesn't want children
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 09:11 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|George Clooney & Stacy Keibler|
A source told People.com: "Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a family someday. She knows where George stands on that. They talked and they quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago."
However, the split was not an acrimonious one and they are expected to remain friends.
The insider added: "They talk every day. They were friends before they started dating and they'll be friends after. It was a friendly [breakup]."
Along with their different goals for the future, work has also kept the pair apart in recent months, which contributed to their split.
While Stacy remained in the US to work on her Lifetime show 'Supermarket Superstar', George has been working on the movie 'Monuments Men' in Europe.
A friend explained: "They haven't seen each other in a while and they've both been working so much, so in recent months, they've started growing apart.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...