Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sir Paul McCartney's daughter hasn't forgiven Piers Morgan for introducing him to Heather Mills
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Sir Paul McCartney|
Piers joked to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Whenever I see Stella, she prods me in the ribs and says: 'Dad is really grateful you cost him £50million... thanks for that!'
"I'm sure Stella's thrilled, too, because it's her inheritance."
Despite Piers' claims, a London judge awarded Heather £24.3 million, plus payments of £35,000 per annum for a nanny and school costs for Beatrice, eight, her daughter with Paul.
Paul has since married heiress Nancy Shevell last year, and Piers said they are made for each other.
He added: "It's great to see him looking so happy with his new wife Nancy.
"She clearly really loves him, loves his music and doesn't try and steal his thunder."
Meanwhile, Piers admitted another of his showbiz pals, British funnyman Ricky Gervais makes him drink before they appear on TV together and while he enjoys hanging out with the comic, their meetings affect his professionalism as he always struggles to retain his composure.
Piers said: "Ricky's hilarious and a good mate. He always likes to have a pint of Fosters before he comes on, and he makes me have one, too.
"I nearly corpsed live on air because he was making me laugh so much!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...