Siobhan Magnus rocks the ‘American Idol’ stage one last time
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
It was certainly an emotional one.
Simon’s final night. Lee DeWyze crowned the season nine winner. And a mini-reunion of top 12 contestants which included Siobhan Magnus.
Magnus first came on stage along with the 11 other contestants donned in a sexy school uniform and blowing it to “School’s Out” alongside famous rocker Alice Cooper.
We next saw Magnus take the stage and perform a duet with 18-year-old Aaron Kelly.
Donning a red tightly fitted dress, Magnus yet again wowed the audience with her deep vocals and quirky personality but what was most impressive was when she was joined on stage with the Bee Gee’s to sing their song “How Deep is Your Love.”
A little before half way through the six gals rocked out a triage of songs dressed like rockers and danced around the stage energizing the place.
Magnus of course had one of the strongest voices for such a performance and it was no surprise when they were joined on stage with rocker chick Christina Aguilera.
Magnus’ last performance was a number from Janet Jackson and she was assisted by the rest of the top 12.
Janet Jackson joined them on stage to sing with them.
Although not the winner Magnus sure acted like one and we're sure she will continue on to bigger and better things.
We'll be watching out for you Siobhan!
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...