Sinead O'Connor is planning her husband's funeral
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Nothing Compares 2 U' hitmaker – who has had an on-off relationship with Barry Herridge since their marriage in December – thinks her spouse is "completely and utterly nuts" and so obsessed with death, he thinks he will pass away in three years.
She said: "He's a very unusual character. We call him Wednesday, out of 'The Addams Family.'
"He has this mad thing where he's convinced he's going to die in three years. I keep laughing. He asked me to marry him on the first date. He said, 'Because I'll need you to do this, that, with my ashes.' We're working out the funeral every day. He's completely and utterly nuts in a very safe way. I'm having a great time."
More stories on Sinead O'Connor
Chris O’Dowd joins 'The Guard' writer-directer on new movie 'The Calvary'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart spotted at pre-Oscar bash
The Irish singer has had three previous marriages, and she admits she was initially reluctant to walk down the aisle again.
She told The Word magazine: "I had an enormous aversion to marrying again but he changed my mind. I dunno, ask Rod Stewart. No one seems to mind when it's fellas. It's like the four kids with four different men thing. F**k off. Men can have babies whenever the f**k they like and nobody says a word."
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...