Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Simon Cowell says he could never have predicted One Direction's success
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
When asked by MTV News at the premiere of the Fox version of the show if he could have imagined their success, he said,"No! I mean, you know, I thought they would work as a band, but you can't predict these kinds of things," he told MTV News at the premiere of the second season of the Fox version of the show, which kicked off this week.
"But it's down to them," he continued, crediting the guys for putting in the effort to be successful. "They've worked hard. They work really well as a group. The records are good. They're nice guys to work with. So the world, right now, is theirs."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...