Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Selena Gomez met Justin Bieber through her mother
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 at 09:53 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Discussing how long she knew Justin, Selena said: “Uh, almost, like, two years now. His manager called my mom, who’s my manager.”
Although neither has yet officially confirmed they are dating each other, Selena “blushed” when asked further about their relationship and said it was “nice” to have him around.
She told US TV talk show host David Letterman: “I’m blushing! He’s been in my life for so long and it’s just nice to have someone that understands what you’re going through.”
Selena recently confessed she was “hurt” by Justin’s fans who criticised her via social networking site twitter, but has her fans and family who keep her strong.
She said: “It's hard. It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...