Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Scarlett Johansson’s only Christmas wish is for President Barack Obama to be re-elected in 2012
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 09:15 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Scarlett Johansson and President Barack Obama|
Speaking at the New York premiere of her latest movie ‘We Bought a Zoo’ on Monday night, she said: “I hope 2012 brings a re-election for President Obama. And this year I've learned a lot about patience and tolerance."
Scarlett – who was joined by her co-star Matt Damon at the screening - has no grandiose plans for the festive season, but she is looking forward to a well-deserved rest after a busy and also challenging 2011.
She told HollywoodLife.com: “Sleeping, I'm going to be sleeping through the holidays. I'm looking forward to a long winter's nap!”
The 27-year-old screen beauty’s divorce from husband Ryan Reynolds was finalised in July and she also suffered embarrassment when nude photos she had taken and sent to her ex-husband were accessed from her cell phone and posted online.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Why was an Irish businessman and father-to-be arrested in his NYC home?
Was quarterback Tom Brady ‘talking Gaelic’ during heated argument?- VIDEO
Despite her tribulations, Scarlett insists one positive thing has been learning just how many people care about her.
In an interview on the ‘Today Show’, she said: “I've been really fortunate. I've found that I had, even in times of crisis, a lot of love around me, and people have come out of all different dark corners to support me. That's been a really beautiful thing.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...