"SATC" star Sarah Jessica Parker has "created" extra bones in her feet from wearing uncomfortable shoes
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|SATC star Sarah Jessica Parker has hung up her heels|
The 47-year-old actress has stopped wearing high heels all the time after learning she had irreparably damaged her feet with unsuitable footwear when she began experiencing problems due to the wardrobe worn by her working mother character in 2011 movie 'I Don't Know How She Does It'.
Parker claims she would wear heels everyday for up to 18 hours, but now she's paying a painful price for her fashion choices.
She said: "I wore beautiful shoes, and never complained. But then I did 'I Don't Know How She Does It', and I was very thoughtful about my whole wardrobe and said you know, [my character, Kate Reddy] could not afford really good shoes, she would go to Nine West or Aldo. So I got shoes from there and the bottom of the shoes aren't leather, they are plastic, so I slipped a couple times, twisted my ankle.
"I went to a foot doctor and he said, 'Your foot does things it shouldn't be able to do. That bone there ... You've created that bone. It doesn't belong there.'
"It's sad, because my feet took me all over the world, but eventually they were like, 'You know what, we are really tired, can you just stop - and don't put cheap shoes on us?' "
The former 'Sex and the City' star has three children, 10-year-old James Wilkie and three-year-old twins Tabitha and Loretta with husband Matthew Broderick.
Parker is stunned by how much harder she has found raising girls compared with her son because they fight so much - especially about clothes.
She added in an interview with Net-A-Porter magazine: "I don't know what happens in other homes, but in mine, it's very, very different and much harder. I probably deserve it - I should have to deal with girls. The emotions run so much higher. The arguing about clothes? I am stunned. We have a whole fashion system to try and override the fighting."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...