Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds needs more time to get over his divorce from Scarlett Johansson
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He said: "At the moment I'm just giving myself time to put everything that has happened behind me and I'm taking things as they come . But I'm going to be ready for a relationship again soon."
In recent months, Ryan has been romantically linked to Oscar winner Charlize Theron and has been reported to have been flirting with numerous beauties on the party scene, but he insists he isn't "potent enough" to handle so many ladies.
In an interview with German magazine 'in', Ryan added: "Right now I seem to be on a speed-dating mission - at least according to those rumours that are going around at the moment. Even my mom is confused. No man is potent enough to be able to go through as many women as that in such a short amount of time like I allegedly have!"
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...