Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds enjoying a secret romance with Charlize Theron
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "They have been dating -- for months! They're exclusive, and it's very hush-hush."
The pair have not yet been photographed together, but the magazine reports that witnesses saw the 'Green Lantern' actor's motorcycle parked outside Charlize's house all morning one day last month, before Ryan eventually emerged from the property at 3pm and she left just minutes later.
Insiders believe the pair make a good couple because of their similar attitudes to work.
One source said: "They're both career-focused but not in a crazy way."
However, Charlize – who ended her nine-year relationship with Stuart Townsend last year – is not planning to be seen in public with Ryan any time soon.The source said: "She won't go to an event with him. That's not her style."
Meanwhile, Ryan recently found the time to have dinner with 26-year-old Scarlett at Little Dom's in Los Angeles.
Ryan Reynolds talks about his Irish roots
Scarlett Johansson's divorce from Ryan Reynolds has been finalized
Ryan Reynolds struggled to find anything to steal from the set of 'Green Lantern'
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...