Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively enjoy a festive holiday in Canada
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 08:57 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively|
The following day the romantic pair were spotted stopping at Benny's Bagels, where they were "really friendly" but kept to themselves.
It is not the first time Ryan and Blake – who split with Leonardo DiCaprio after five months of dating earlier this year – have been spotted out and about; in October they enjoyed an intimate dinner in Boston while he was there working on movie 'R.I.P.D'.
The pair initially met on the set of superhero movie 'Green Lantern' and were keen to try out something more serious after she split from 'Inception' star Leonardo.
A source said: "They became good friends on the set [of 'Green Lantern']. Now they're both single and trying it out. They're seeing each other casually."
Since Ryan separated from his wife Scarlett Johansson after two years of marriage in late 2010, he was linked with several famous beauties including Sandra Bullock, but he joked he couldn't have dated so many women as was claimed because he is not "potent" enough.
The Canadian star previously said: "Right now I seem to be on a speed-dating mission - at least according to those stories that are going around at the moment. Even my mom is confused. No man is potent enough to be able to go through as many women as that in such a short amount of time like I allegedly have!"