Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ryan O’Neal is to write a book about his relationship with Farrah Fawcett
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 at 10:06 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Ryan O'Neal dated ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star Farrah Fawcett, who died aged 62 after losing a three-year battle with anal cancer in June 2009, on-and-off for over 20 years and wants to chronicle their romance in a memoir set for release early next year.
Tina Constable - senior VP/publisher at Crown Archetype, the company who will publish the book – said: “Ryan O'Neal and Farrah Fawcett's public and private relationship is one of the great Hollywood romances and has fascinated people for more than three decades. Now, Ryan has decided to stop letting other people tell his and Farrah's story and to instead share their epic tale of love and heartbreak himself."
The tome, which is tentatively titled ‘Past Imperfect,' will also feature never-before-seen photos and documents from their life together.
Last year, Ryan – who has a 26-year-old son, Redmond O’Neal, with Farrah – claimed he can still hear Farrah’s voice and missed the blonde beauty every day.
He said: "I hear her voice, I see her silhouette. I miss her cooking. I haven't had a good meal since she left me. It's harder than I thought. I miss her. We all miss her."
As well as the book, the 70-year-old Ryan has made two documentaries about Farrah’s battle with cancer.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...