Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rupert Grint - set of ‘Harry Potter’ had become his second home - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 10:58 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He explained: “[I’ll miss] the people, the friendships, the memories, and the place - just going to the same place everyday. It became a second home. I remember packing everything up in the last few weeks and finding toys and birthday cards from when I was 13 and 14. I never imagined I’d be here 10 years later talking about the eighth film. It just seems so surreal. It’s been so much fun. I really am truly going to miss it.”
Exclusive: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" interview - VIDEOS
Some interesting behind-the-scene facts about the Irish stars of ‘Harry Potter’ - VIDEO
'Harry Potter's' Emma Watson scares little children
Rupert is very close to his Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson – who played Harry Potter and Hermione Granger – and while he hasn’t adjusted to the fact that filming has come to an end, he has vowed to stay in touch with his co-stars because they have formed such a “tight bond”.
He told Parade.com: “It’s still quite a strange thing to come to terms with, just the fact that we won’t be coming back next year. It really is the end. I’m not usually sentimental with stuff like that, but it has been a huge part of our lives, and it just feels really sudden that it’s all coming to an end. This feeling of freedom is quite overwhelming.
“Every day, every week, every month, every year, we’ve come together and made these films quite intensely. It is a really intimate process, making a film. You do form this tight bond, especially this being such a unique way of growing up, we’ve all shared that. We’ll always stay in touch.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...