Robert Pattinson's newest 'Twilight' movie allegedly causing seizures
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The intense birthing scene in the latest installment of the 'Twilight' saga is reportedly causing viewers across the country to have seizures.
The seizures, known as photosensitive epilepsy, are believed to be the result of the flashing red, black and white lights in the pivotal 'Breaking Dawn' scene, according to ABC News.
Brandon Gephart went to see the film last Friday when he began “convulsing, snorting, [and] trying to breathe.” He said he doesn’t remember anything, but awoke on the theater floor and was taken out by paramedics.
A man in Salt Lake City, Utah also reportedly suffered a seizure while watching the vampire flick.
“It’s like a light switch going off, because it hits your brain all at once,” said Dr. Michael G. Chez, medical director of pediatric neurology and epilepsy for Sutter Sacramento. He added that “the trouble with theaters, it’s dark, the lights flashing in there is more like a strobe light.”