Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson's dad wants to go to a sex club with him
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 08:19 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
He said: "I was telling my dad about it last night and he sounded really into it. 'I'm coming over - let's go to the orgy club.' "
Robert - who is currently dating his 'Twilight Saga' co-star Kristen Stewart - is close to his family and says they help him cope with the pressures of fame.
He told Culture magazine: "I do everything to hide because, if someone finds out where I am, there are people outside 24 hours a day. And that's what drives you crazy, because you can't escape. It makes you not want top go out - then you don't meet anyone and just get insanely bored.
"My family think I'm insane. They are the only people I really let rip on - 'I'm going to kill myself!' My family all think I hate my job so much, but it's just the boredom that gets to you."