Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson thinks he has an ‘old-fashioned’ body
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 at 10:03 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Robert Pattinson has said that the 1930s clothes he wore in 'Water for Elephants' suited him because he has an "old-fashioned" body.
"I always wanted to do a movie that was set in the 1930s as I love the clothes they wore. And then this came along," the 24-year-old actor, who stars with Reese Witherspoon in the film, told more! magazine.
"The wardrobe was amazing - all authentic stuff - and everything I tried on fitted perfectly.
"I must have an old-fashioned body or something, as the clothes suited me better than regular ones."