Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson plays the proud boyfriend at Paris fashion show
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Robert Pattinson proudly looked on while girlfriend Kristen Stewart walked the red carpet and took pictures at the 'Louis Vuitton - Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition' fashion show at the Musee des Arts Decoratifs in Paris on March 7, according to Hollywood Life.
St. Patrick’s Day photo competition - win a Certificate of Irish Heritage this March
Matthew McConaughey has moved his family to Texas
Robert Pattinson is a "really good kisser," according to his 'Bel Ami' co-star Christina Ricci
Following the red carpet, the couple "made a beeline for the VIP suite, parked themselves at a table and skirted all questions,” reports Women’s Wear Daily.
And although Rob and Kristen are normally anti-PDA, they were photographed holding hands during the event. These days, it seems, R-Patz and K-Stew are being a lot more public about their relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...