Robert Pattinson loses 'U.N.C.L.E' role to Bradley Cooper
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Robert Pattinson has lost the lead role of Steven Soderberghs' remake of 'The Man from U.N.C.L.E' to Bradley Cooper.
“It’s not going to happen for Rob,” a source at Warner Brothers told Hollywood Life. “Steven is interested in working with someone he has worked with before, or someone who is not famous yet, an unknown.”
“Cooper currently has an offer to play Napoleon Solo, and the opportunity to work with Soderbergh is one that Cooper is likely to accept, considering how hard his team at CAA worked to position him for the coveted part,” according to a report by Variety.
The film is set in London in the 1960s and centers around Napoleon Solo, an American and Russian spy that worked with U.N.C.L.E. (United Network Command for Law and Enforcement) to battle the organization T.H.R.U.S.H (Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity).
George Clooney was originally slated to star in the movie but dropped out last summer. Matt Damon and Johnny Depp have also passed on the role.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...