Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is not ready to date after the Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders debacle
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Robert Pattinson is not ready to date.
The British actor was shocked when he found out his girlfriend Kristen Stewart had cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders, and wants to focus on work rather than looking for a new relationship A source told Hollywoodlife.com: “Rob doesn’t want to date anyone; he wants to put all his effort into his work. He is eager to be on set and away from all the hoopla.”
Robert’s feelings will no doubt be a comfort for Kristen – who is currently promoting her indie movie ‘On The Road’ – because she is terrified the 26-year-old hunk will move on from her with a new woman and is desperate for them to stay together.
A source said: "Kristen is clinging onto the belief that Robert will eventually forgive her for the cheating scandal and they will get back together.
"She doesn't want to even picture the idea of Robert meeting someone else, despite her recent flirtation with James Franco, because it fills her with dread."