Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is a great godparent according to Tom Sturridge
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The ‘Twilight Saga’ actor is godfather to Tom Sturridge’s nephew Rudy, 18 months, and Rudy’s mother Matilda says her son is lucky to have such people in his life.
She told London’s Evening Standard newspaper: “Rudy’s very lucky. He’s got some cool godparents!
“He has what I had and more. We’ve done that kind of Italian thing, where he’s grown up with all our families. I can go to work and there’s no sense of abandonment. He’s so easy, so calm, I’ve never seen anyone so happy. I don’t know how he’s so calm with me and [ex-boyfriend] Charlie [Crockett] as parents!”
‘Great Gatsby’ actress Matilda is also thrilled that her brother Tom and his fiancee Sienna Miller have recently become parents to baby daughter Marlow, and jokes her younger brother Andrew will be next.
She said: “Papa Tom! Yeah, it’s amazing. I never in a million years thought that we’d time it so well — only a year-and-a-half difference. Still can’t get my head round it. Arthur’s got to get a girl pregnant at Cambridge now.”