Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson is a great godparent according to Tom Sturridge
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The ‘Twilight Saga’ actor is godfather to Tom Sturridge’s nephew Rudy, 18 months, and Rudy’s mother Matilda says her son is lucky to have such people in his life.
She told London’s Evening Standard newspaper: “Rudy’s very lucky. He’s got some cool godparents!
“He has what I had and more. We’ve done that kind of Italian thing, where he’s grown up with all our families. I can go to work and there’s no sense of abandonment. He’s so easy, so calm, I’ve never seen anyone so happy. I don’t know how he’s so calm with me and [ex-boyfriend] Charlie [Crockett] as parents!”
‘Great Gatsby’ actress Matilda is also thrilled that her brother Tom and his fiancee Sienna Miller have recently become parents to baby daughter Marlow, and jokes her younger brother Andrew will be next.
She said: “Papa Tom! Yeah, it’s amazing. I never in a million years thought that we’d time it so well — only a year-and-a-half difference. Still can’t get my head round it. Arthur’s got to get a girl pregnant at Cambridge now.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...