Robert Pattinson is a 'good kisser' says 'Bel Ami' co-star Christina Ricci
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Christina Ricci and Robert Pattinson in "Bel Ami"|
The 31-year-old actress locks lips with the British star in their new movie 'Bel Ami' and she found him "lovely" to work with because of their shared sense of humor.
And she admits locking lips with Robert - who is dating his 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart - isn't the hardest thing she's ever been asked to do.
She said: "Everyone keeps asking me how it is to kiss Robert. He's a good kisser. And I'm not being nice. It's just like that
"He's always the kind of guy that you can look at and go, 'Oh God, this is uncomfortable'. And he's really lovely to work with, especially in those kinds of scenes because he's so quick to laugh at himself - and me. He's very self-deprecating, as am I."
Irish American Will Ferrell to star in 'Flamingo Thief'
Special St. Patrick’s Day project looks at 'How to be Irish' – VIDEO
Aer Lingus offers special discounted fare for Irish Central readers!
Christina has stripped for several film roles - including 'Prozac Nation', 'AfterLife' and 'The Ice Storm' - and insists she has no problem with on-screen nudity, though she admits she doesn't know why she has had so many raunchy roles.
In an interview with Total Film magazine, she said: "I'm not really sure how that's all happened. It goes with the territory sometimes. It goes with what a certain character is going through, and what happens in the story.
"I think it's best not to have feelings about that kind of thing either way. If it's required for the part, it's required. If it's not, then I don't have to worry about being naked.
"I'm OK with it. I've learned to be OK with it. It takes a while to get used to, definitely, but you learn."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...